- Moroccan crepes/breads/pastries with fruit conserve.
- Eggs with Khlii (fried eggs with cured lamb)
- Savory crepe with khlii (traditional style crepes topped with warm cured lamb)
- Eggs (2 eggs boiled/fried/scrambled)
- Moroccan salad (finely diced vegetables with a lemon and olive oil dressing)
- Beetroot Salad (beetroot, onions, parsley and coriander with a vinegar and olive oil dressing)
- Carrot salad (grated carrot with orange segments in a blossom water and olive oil dressing)
- Cabbage, raisin and almond salad (shredded cabbage with plump raisins and toasted almonds with rock salt and olive oil)
- Harira (traditional Moroccan soup)
- Briouates (filo pastry parcels filled with a choice of cheese, lamb or vegetables)
- Chicken liver (sautéed chicken liver with onion and garlic)
- Zaalouk (roasted aubergine purée with cumin, coriander and tomato)
- Chakchouka (grilled sweet pepper and tomato salad)
- Grilled aubergine (sliced aubergine grilled, served with rock salt and olive oil)
- Foul & chickpeas (broad beans and chickpea stew with a tomato base)
- Kefta - meatballs in a thick savoury tomato and onion gravy topped with egg
- Boeuf Pruneaux - a delicious combination of savoury and sweet. Slow cooked meat with prunes and almonds and a touch of cinnamon. Outstanding
- Poulet Citron - Succulent chicken cooked with lemon and olives. An all time favourite.
- Tanjia (min. 2 persons – pre order the day before) – A traditional Marakkchi dish of beef tenderised in a clay pot, gravy and a delicate blend of spices. Slowly cooked for several hours in the local hammam fire.
- Vegetable - Seasonal vegetables (suitable for vegetarians)
- Chicken - a combination of fresh vegetables, potatoes and chicken
- Royal - beef or lamb cook